1. Potato- (Boiled)
2. Bread – 2 slices
3. Green chili -1
4. Ginger garlic paste – tsp
5. Pepper powder – tsp
6. Jeera powder – ¼
7. Cheese cubes – 6 nos (medium cut)
8. Salt – to taste
9. Cornflour – 2 tbs
10. Maida- 2 tbs
11. Cornflakes- as required (coarsely powdered)
12. Oil for frying
1. In a bowl add boiled potato, bread, green chilli. Ginger Garlic paste, pepper powder,salt and coriander leaves.
2. Mash and mix well
3. Make a thin batter with maida and cornflour.
4. Take a small ball size of the mixture, flatten it and stuff the cheese cubes and roll the mixture into balls.
5. Dip the balls in batter and roll it in cornflakes powder.
6. Keep a deep bottom pan pour oil and keep in medium flame.
7. Add the balls into the oil and cook till golden brown
8. Serve hot with mayonnaise/sauce.
Subscribe for WE Magazine here
For more than fifteen years, We Magazine stands strong as India’s first bi-lingual Magazine and the new digital avatar carries the legacy forward.
Through this digital avatar, We Magazine looks to reach out to the women all day. The Wemagazine.in covers a broad spectrum of topics, be it Cinema, Health tips or inspiring news.